Monday, March 24, 2008

NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN

Hello Hello...back again I see...alright, here we go, we begin with a little tale of lunacy and contract killing.....ok so that sums up the movie , granted it has a few twist and turns, but not many ..it's what I would say would be a predictable movie, that is if it weren't for the clever casting. I mean you see Tommy Lee Jones' name in the credits and expect him in his usual type of role, and this is not the case for him or Woody Harrelson. I have to say the movie was pretty good for its genre. It does well to remind you that there are real crazies out there. The only real disappointment for me was the ending. Sit back relax and enjoy I have to give it a thumb up.

1 comment:

BillyWarhol said...

i gotta see it!!

+ there will be Blood*

;))

Rock On Hollywood yer finally delivering the goods!!

All 5 Oscar nominees for Best Picture the Last 5 Years have been Stellar save idiotic Spiderman - but it is so nice that these Movies that aren't Hollywood schlock are getting the Recognition they deserve***********

;)) Peace*

NYT > NYTimes.com Home

Chicago news, weather, sports, traffic and video from cbs2chicago.com

MILAN - USA